Happy Birthday Ryan!!!! I can't believe he is 26!!! He is so old! haha Ryan got up early this morning and went and played football with the boys. When he came home he opened presents and got his hair cut. Then he opened my presents and this is where the miracle comes ... he isn't going to return any of the things I bought him haha! I got him some yummy cologne, duffel bag, and a work shirt. Then we went as a family and saw The Blind Side and I loved it!!! My new favorite movie... it was so good! We came back home, ate pizza, I baked a homemade chocolate cake and then we went over to friends house to watch BYU beat Utah! It was great! I love you Ryan and I hope you had a fabulous birthday, I can't wait to spend many more with you!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan!! Looks like you had fun!
Oh Ryan! Happy day that you came out of someone else :)
(is that how you always say it? I can't remember the exact wording...)
happy-belated! i feel like it already passed since i gave you a present so early:) and 26 is NOT old!! oooh i wanna see The Blind Side!
I thought of 3 or 4 funny things to say about your birthday, but none of them were appropriate to post for the world to see. Happy Birthday Monument Face.
Post a Comment