I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! We had a blast and it was nice to really focus on all the things that I am truly grateful for. We got to go to some family friend's house and it was so much fun. Every year they buy a bunch of stuff from the dollar store and whatever bag you get you have to wear what's in the bag for dinner haha. (Hence the goofy things on our heads in that one picture) They also do a turkey shoot where they have a box set out with a picture of a turkey on it. I for the first time shot a bb gun! It was great! We also took a quiz on thanksgiving history haha. Oh and did I mention that we ate a ton!! I for the first time also made my mom's amazing rolls and guess what?? They turned out great!!! Just keeping the Sweetwood tradition alive! Then to end it, we watched a movie in their little home theater. What a great Thanksgiving.... I can't wait for next year!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
2 comments:
You are so freaking adorable. I want to be you. Move close to me so we can share a wardrobe and I can be stylish again!
ryan looks good in pink:) mmm i want some rolls!
Post a Comment