It has been the most amazing week!!! I had a wonderful birthday... it started out with me going to work and my preschoolers all had pretend microphones and sang happy birthday to me. All the parents brought presents, balloons, flowers, and cupcakes! I was so surprised... how sweet.. they all spoiled me!! Then I went out to dinner with the hubby and my adopted children for the week... summer and connor (my mother and father in law were out of town). Then of course I got to go shopping. The next day I went to YW activities and we put together Christmas packages for missionaries and it was so uplifting to do a service activity. When I got home a got a call from Ryan saying he had gotten a job offer!!! I didn't believe him because he didn't have any interviews or anything so I didn't think it was possible to get a job from a company that you never interviewed for or sent a resume to. Well I found out that our bishop bought a company called N4D and decided to hire Ryan in the Operations part of the job. Ryan went to his bishopric meeting and Bishop just said, "Hey you are hired... you start monday". Can you imagine getting this kind of news without even expecting it??!! I went out and bought some sparkling cider to celebrate!!! He starts tomorrow and we don't really know much more. He will basically be doing all the every day things that helps the company run. The company is really interesting... you should check it out at N4D.com. I know that Heavenly Father truly was mindful of Ryan and I and I am so thankful that Ryan has been so faithful in these times of needs even when I doubted! On Friday at work we had a Halloween party and parade. I wish I could show you pictures of how cute my kiddos looked but there is a picture of me and the other teacher I work with... I just love her!! Then Saturday we had the ward trunk or treat... we ate chili, donuts and passed out candy. It was fun except it was raining and a little cold but I can't complain coming from Rexburg haha. Oh yeah and Ryan is lame and dressed up as Dave (it's from the Office... super lame right??) Anyways... sorry this is so long I just had to tell you how blessed and happy we are. It truly is amazing how trials make you grow closer to your spouse and to Heavenly Father!
P.S I am pathetic... I am in love with David Archulet's Christmas album... I never listen to Christmas music until midnight on Thanksgiving. However, I love, love, love his Christmas cd and I just want to listen to it all day long... you should get it!!!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
3 comments:
Man, that is amazing. We're so happy for you! Way to do it! Looks like someone's watching out for you :)
I am so happy for you guys! Congrats Ryan! I too am in the Christmas spirit a little early and have been sneaking in a little bit of Celine Dion's Christmas Album... I will have to check out David Archuletta's. I miss you girl! Glad to hear all is going well!
um why didn't you steal those tights for me?! love the christmas cd. i have to make mom play it over adn over before she leaves. Im asking for it for St. Nickolas Day!
Post a Comment