I miss Ryan! Monday was his first day of work and guess what?? They asked him to go out of town already! He left this morning and I miss him already haha. He has to drive to Florida and then to AZ to deliver equipment to a huge sales pitch. He is perfect for this part of the job because he loves driving. Well they told him yesterday that he needed to drive from Arizona back to Florida next weekend. I was so sad to be without him for two weekends.. I know I'm pathetic haha! But guess what?? His company called him and told him they wanted to fly me out to Florida next week, all expenses paid for. So next Friday I will be here....



I can't wait to be here with you Ryan!!
3 comments:
That's soooo not fair. Maybe they should have him make a trip to Washington and pay for you to fly out too :)
what?!! um perhaps you should change it to TEXAS:) glad you have something to look forward too though!
Serious?! I think you have had the beach experience for you and me both!! I am jealous! Yay for ryan having a job!
Post a Comment