08 November 2009

Trying to be Crafty

I love my calling!!! I love the girls, I love teaching, I love having the social interaction, and I love learning when I plan the lessons. Yesterday I spent the whole day with my mother-n-law shopping to make these cute little journals. I think I thought of this idea from your ward sabrina... but I can't remember. Anyways, we had so much fun making these cute journals for all my girls. I will bring them every sunday and the girls can write down any promptings they have or glue handouts or quotes inside. Needless to say... I worked on these journals and my lesson from noon to midnight haha but it was worth it!

3 comments:

Evan and Lauren said...

How cute Brittany! I bet the girls love having you as a leader!

Sabs said...

oh adorable! way to out do me yet again!!! guess i just go eat more snickerdoodles:)

Darren and Brandi said...

Holy crap. You are insane. What a great YW teacher! They are so cute!