Living in the south has brought some crazy storms! Right now we are experiencing the effects of hurricane Ida. Seriously this is the 2nd time since we have been here that there has been flooding... who says that Seattle rains a lot... whatever... Atlanta takes the prize haha. I don't mind it in some weird way. Like right now the wind is gusting outside and I can hear the pouring rain but it is so cozy... almost like being home in Washington. 

3 comments:
You SHOULD be home in Washington. I had to change my pants when I got home today because the bottoms were soaked. Practically part of my daily routine. Don't you miss that??
Oh the rain! I am loving it too! The rain in Idaho was just not the same. Maybe because it was never really 'rain' ... it was snow.
I agree with Brandi about the wet pant bottoms. Must be something to do with us being short.
So happy for you and Ryan about his job...that's a HUGE blessing in a time like this! How nice that you're already getting wined and dined:)
Post a Comment