Our trip to Destin Florida was PERFECT!! I felt like I was dating Ryan long distance all over again. It was so exciting to see Ryan at the Airport when he picked me up. After he picked me up we drove around the huge resort we stayed at. It was on two separate sides of a major street. One was a bay side view and one was a beach side view we had the beuitful beach side view. So we stopped at our 1 bedroom condo and I was amazed by the huge windows in our room and the view! The condo was beautiful and so quiet... no one was there!! We shopped around the resort shops there were some really cute little stores. We then found this amazing outdoor mall, it was the most beautiful mall ever haha I know that sounds weird but the structures were so pretty. We went shopping... I got some killer deals on really cute clothes... gotta love that! Then we actually went to see a movie... which we never do! It was quite enjoyable, then we went to PF Changs for dinner. Came home to our condo and watched another movie! The next day we went out to breakfast, we went on a bike ride around the resort and by the beach, layed out at our amazing pool (with no one else there!), watched Ohio State beat Iowa in OT (intense), watched the sunset from our condo, went to this fancy Seafood restaraunt, got dessert and brougt it back to the condo and watched a movie. The next day we went out to this really fun burger place... yum, layed out, went to see the beach and then drove 6 hours home! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I was so giddy the whole entire time, I laughed all the time! We felt so undeserving of this trip especially since his company paid for everything. We are so blessed and it was so wonderful to spend some quality time with Ryan. We realized it was the first time that Ryan and I have been alone on a vacation since our honeymoon... that's almost 3 years!! Thanks Ryan for an amazing trip.









Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
Yes, you could say that I am jealous!! I wish I could go to the beach as often as you do! Then again, the sun is a little nicer to you. I burn so easily. (Remember me in high school?!)
I am so glad that you got 'Ryan and Brittany' time. I know how nices that can be.
I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at those pictures of you each in that huge chair... but I am! Does anyone else find this hilarious? I didn't think it was late enough for me to be slap happy...
oh man the chair was freak'n hillarrious!!! love how ryan acts like its nothing out of the ordinary:) glad you had a fun trip together. those are the best.
Looks like so much fun Britt! I'm so glad you guys got to spend that time together! I love those pictures of you guys in that HUGE chair! I like brandi, may be a bit slap happy and don't really know why I think it's so funny but I just keep laughing when I see them! haha I miss you girl!
Post a Comment