11 December 2009

The Luck of the Draw

This last Tuesday Ryan had his company work party. It was nice to meet all the people that Ryan works with. We were in a beautiful home, live music and catered food. All the people there were great! Well, then there was a gift exchange and they provided all of the gifts. We drew #13 out of 16... it is better to be a higher number so you can see what all the gifts are to exchange. Well we opened a wii game and traded it for this beautiful camera! If you didn't know, our camera got stolen almost 2 years ago and I have been using my old high school, broken camera. We were so lucky that no one took it from us. Needless to say I am so HAPPY! So obviously my sis-n-law and I went crazy with the camera and took goofy pictures for your enjoyment haha. Then the pictures after that are a few from my work Christmas party. I wish I could have gotten a whole picture of us with the staff..oh well!

4 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

For a GIFT EXCHANGE?!?! A CAMERA?? That is soooo amazing! Holy crap. Blessings pouring down from heaven :) hahaha Those pictures of you and your sis-in-law remind me of us. Fun stuff.

Janet said...

wow! that is lucky! hooray for you!

Sabs said...

um why didnt you just give me the wii? hello! :)

Aaron and Megan said...

That is awesome! Way to go! I think you should use that camera to take pictures in Washington!!