I can't believe that we are already back from Utah. We left early Thursday morning, went shopping, had the annual sibling gift exchange, and a mini bridal shower for my new sis-n-law Brooke. Friday was the sealing, it was so beautiful! It was the first time I had been in the SLC Temple and I loved it. Brooke and Jordan were such a beautiful couple... they could totally be in magazines! We then went to the luncheon at the gateway mall at a delicious Italian restaurant. Then the reception.... it was so magical! Everything about it was perfect! I loved it! Saturday Ryan and I decided at 1 in the afternoon to drive to Idaho Falls to see my brother, Erin and Ty. It was soooooo good to see them and Ty is getting so big!! We gave them their Christmas gifts, they took us out to an amazing dinner, we went and saw Christmas lights, ate yummy dessert, gave Ty a bath and snuggled with him and then got back to Utah at 2 in the morning to sleep for a few hours and then fly back home to Georgia! It was a crazy fast trip. It was a blast! We are exhausted and miss family. Now 3 more days of work and off to another road trip to Texas! Congrats Jordan and Brooke! We love you and couldn't be happier for you.
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
Oh how much fun does your post look! You are such a busy and cute little traveling couple! By the way I love your dress in the pics!!
Post a Comment