I can't believe we have been married 3 years already!!! It has gone by way too fast. This year was a little different than the past 2 years... we weren't traveling! Last year we spent our whole anniversary at the airport.. lame! This year we went to the Lake Lanier Magical Lights show. It was fun being in the car listening to Christmas music and seeing all the pretty lights with Ryan. However, there were way too many people there! We also went to a nice dinner... way too expensive in my opinion and Ryan and I wish we would have just bought pizza and roasted marshmallows at Santa's Workshop at the end of the light show... what were we thinking... haha we are so cheap! But dinner was very quaint and romantic so I guess I can't complain. I decided to show you a picture of our wedding and honeymoon just 3 years ago. Do I look any older yet???? haha It's amazing that in 3 years my love has become so much stronger for Ryan. We understand each other so well and I always know what Ryan is going to say before he does! Without him my life would be sooooo boring... did I mention that he is never serious and can't have a conversation without cracking a few jokes. Here is to 3 great years and many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment