We made it to Texas!!! We hope you had a fabulous Christmas!! It has been so fun being with my sister and her family here in Texas again. I can't believe it has been whole year since I have seen the kids... I missed them sooooo much! They are the best behaved children oh and did I mention the cutest kids ever!!!! And we are so excited to have another niece on the way:) We left GA 6am on Christmas eve morning and drove 13 hours. We made it to TX just in time for the Nativity and had birthday cake to celebrate Jesus' birth! Christmas morning was so fun watching the kids open presents and be so excited! The day after Christmas we took the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks, played games, ate, and goofed around with the kids all day! I just love it here it is going to be hard to leave on Saturday but at least we have one more week. Merry Christmas!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment