30 January 2010

Playing House

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog, friends, and family lately... I promise I will be better at returning calls, making calls, blogging, etc. I can't believe how busy I have been lately. Last Friday I left the preschool and drove to the Mays house (People I use to nanny) and watched them till Monday morning when I got up at 6:30 to get the kids ready for school, drop them off at the bus stop and then drive to work to do another 40+ hours of work at the preschool and piano lessons. Ryan was expected to be helping me the whole weekend but as it turns out he worked late friday night all day saturday till 10 and left sunday to New York. He spent a couple days at the Grand Central Station in NY setting up a huge screen for CBS to show people a 3-d commercial that Ryan's company made for the olympics. How cool is that?? Needless to say, I missed him terribly. It is so good to have him back! Over the weekend I took the kids to a super hero b-day party , watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs while eating Lasgna, painted crafts, and took the kids to church for the very first time in their lives. They were so well behaved and so cute about it. Logan kept saying that night that he was going to keep his "CTR Super Hero Ring" for forever! He was sad that he wasn't going back because he wanted to make a Valentine's card for the bishop... so cute... they didn't even meet the bishop. In the picture of them in their Sunday best... I think you can see a special glow haha. Now I am tired and excited to have somewhat of a weekend to try to fight off my possible sinus infection I have had for 2 weeks and a massive cold sore I have under and in my nostril blocking my breathing passage haha. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

You're so cute! I want to be you. Good luck with your cold sore! At least now I can feel your pain :)

Aaron and Megan said...

Sounds like a busy time for you! Ryan's job sounds like it is doing well too!
Love the pictures ... were they taken with your camera? They look amazing (of the city). I also think the kid pics are fun.

Alix said...

Girl! You sound so busy! Don't you wish you could have gone to New York with Ryan?? lol you're so cute with all those little kiddos! I miss you girl!

Eastland and Company said...

Hi Brittany, you are such a cutie pie. I love your blog, do you have our blog address? We love to be able to keep up to date with you and Ryan. We really miss you guys!! Christmas was great, it was SOO good to see you both and the rest of the Fam.
Arlene