Last Monday I went to a meeting at work. They informed me that they wanted me to open up a new classroom. I would be the only teacher in the room and have 10 children. We would be opening this new room by Wednesday... way too short of time. It was sad to stop working with Lisa my co-teacher but luckily we are still right next door to each other. Needless to say, this pass week was crazy!! I was so stressed getting everything done and I still have so much to do to get my new room and class in order. Also I started teaching piano lessons again and I have 5 students now! I know.. I'm crazy... so I work full time, teach piano lessons, and on the weekend often babysit and catch up on my church calling. This weekend I made visuals for the walls of my classroom. For any who know me... I cannot draw.. I can have cute ideas but they never turn out as cute as I had them in my mind. But I was pretty pleased with the outcome of these. I am excited to put them on my bare walls tomorrow morning!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
3 comments:
Britt-
I am SO impressed! Those looks amazing! Umm, also... I can't wait to see you!!!
oh my gosh!!! i love them! what are you talking about no drawing abilities! liar! they turned out adorable!!!
I was planning on commenting earlier, but I was reading this at bedtime.
ADORABLE!! However many years I have known you, you have always had cute ideas and they turned out! I say kudos to you!
How is your new classroom?
Post a Comment