Loved loved loved my trip! It was great to be with family and friends. I ate a ton, watched the olympics, cut 5 in. off my hair and colored it, went shopping, went to the temple just to find out it was closed, played with friends and friend's babies specifically Cade (oh how i miss you sniff sniff), made cute hair pieces with Brandi, and was spoiled rotten by my parents. I miss them so much!!!! Thanks mom and dad... love you!
Oh Brittany, how I miss you! I really wish you could have come when I wasn't working on homework the whole time. How lame. Maybe one of these days I'll be out of school and can have a normal life again :)
Thanks for coming! It was sooo great to see you again! We miss you!
ooo i a wanna cute hair clippy! i didn't even realize at first that the pic with you and cade was at mom and dad's house since i didn't recognize the couch. Next time take me with you!!
Ryan is from Atlanta, Georgia and served a mission in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am from Seattle, Washington. Even though we were on opposite sides of the U.S we met in the small town of Rexburg. We dated for a year and then got married on December 22nd, 2006. We went to BYU Idaho.. the best school ever :) and graduated together in April 2009. We moved to Georgia and couldn't be more happy. On December 19th, 2010, our baby girl Avery was born and it was the best day of our lives. We are excited to bring another girl into this world in April. Ryan is working for a large chemical company. I am a stay at home momma and run my own business as a piano teacher and am loving every minute of it. We love being married, playing with our beautiful baby girl, watching college football together, going on vacations to the beach, and being with our families! We hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our crazy life!
6 comments:
Brittany! I looooove your hair! It's so cute! I'm so glad you got to go home! I miss it too...
Oh Brittany, how I miss you! I really wish you could have come when I wasn't working on homework the whole time. How lame. Maybe one of these days I'll be out of school and can have a normal life again :)
Thanks for coming! It was sooo great to see you again! We miss you!
Oh yeah, LOVE the lemon face from Cade haha Thanks for posting it! Now I can steal it :)
ooo i a wanna cute hair clippy! i didn't even realize at first that the pic with you and cade was at mom and dad's house since i didn't recognize the couch. Next time take me with you!!
That was fun, I think you should come back. Or maybe when I am in Pensacola we can meet in Florida or Georgia for a fun weekend!!
I love your hair, and I love you! :) You guys look so cute together, and I am SO jealous about your trip in May! I wanna go so bad!
Post a Comment