On Monday.... I gave work my 2 week notice. I was stressed out about it but finally got up the courage and just did it! haha i hate quiting! So next Friday is my last day and then I will be a full time piano teacher and by full time I mean teaching about 20 students, working 10 hours a week, and making just as much as I am making now. I am so excited to get a little more time to myself and actually get things accomplishd and it will be nice not having to work 3 jobs anymore. In the summer time I will teach in the mornings and have the rest of the day to enjoy in the summer!!! Yes I will miss my children greatly, I love them. Luckily parents want me to still come and babysit. I will miss all the other teachers there too. On another note, did I mention that we are going on a cruise in may?? Wahoo!!!! We will be going to this lovely place...

Grand Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan for a week. We are also going with a fun couple from Ryan's work so needless to say we are soooooo excited. I just hope my passport gets here fast!
7 comments:
Jealous!! I still really want to go on a cruise. Aaron has said that we can, so I will hold him to it. :)
Enjoy teaching piano ... but mostly enjoying the sun! It looks like I will be enjoying a summer without too much work too!
insanely jealous:)
Brittany! AH! That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could teach piano... I'm definitely not talented enough. :) Also, definitely jealous of your cruise. haha
wish you were here to teach ME piano!! :-) i had to quit a job once...it was so hard to get the courage up!! it is such a relief after you do though!
YAY for Brittany quitting! That's gotta feel good :) Wish I could be making flower hair things with you this summer!
Also, I want to go on that cruise with you. I hate school.
How exciting! I wish you lived close so I could take piano lessons from you - I've always wanted to learn how to play. And I wish we were going on that cruise with you guys! So jealous!
Teaching piano lessons will be so fun! I am so jealous of your cruise! Have fun!
Post a Comment