Yes... go ahead judge me haha. I quit the preschool and this is what I do with my days now haha. Hear it goes... my claim to fame... on Monday I was running all my errands, working out, and shopping for dinner when I received a phone call from my mother'n'law saying i had to come quick to the applebees down the street. So I raced out of the grocery store even forgetting to use my kroger plus card... blast... totally could have saved some money!!! I arrived at the applebees to find my mom'n'law parked on the other side of the street watching a film take place. That's right randomly in the Suwanee Georgia Applebees, Owen Wilson is in a movie along with Pam from the office. Apparently it is going to be a really trashy movie.. don't go and see it! It was fun to watch how they were getting things set up... they were even putting fake leaves on the trees! Haha unfortunately we didn't see anyone famous haha but we were close to all the action haha... wow we are losers! I love it!
3 comments:
That is awesome!
That is hilarious! I love you!
That's better than the claim to fame I tried to tell you about when you were here.
Post a Comment