09 June 2010

Another ATL Open House

A couple of weeks ago my in-laws put together an adorable open house for Brooke and Jordan! All the decorations and food was amazing! I love just being a part of the wedding and not actually the couple because I got to just have a blast and stuff my face... my favorite was the candy table... why wasn't that popular when I got married?? Because I seriously am in love with candy! We are so glad Brooke is a part of the family and we have loved having her and Jordan here for the summer... especially since everyone except my father in law left a week ago for the whole summer!!! *Tear*

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

You guys all look adorable! And I can't believe I didn't have a candy table at my reception... what was I thinking??

Sabs said...

yes seriously all you girls are gorgeous! love the silly pics and umbrellas:)