On Thursday Brooke and I were going to YW and I told her I wasn't feeling too well but I would try to stay for the whole activity. I managed to stay the whole time but seriously felt that I was going to throw up the whole time! I couldn't figure out why because normally I only feel morning sickness if I go too long without eating or if I eat too much in one sitting. Well I was driving us home when I turned to Brooke and said can you hand me that bowl on the ground there (I happened to have a Tupperware bowl with two water balls in it for my piano lessons) I quickly pulled over into a small neighborhood where I barely had time to open the door, take the lid off the bowl and began to throw up non stop. Poor Brooke was jut sitting there listening to all of it I'm sure in horror. I couldn't stop and I didn't even have time to take the two water balls out... ewwwww. Here comes the funny part.... so there was this van parked, facing towards us and all of a sudden it starts moving towards us, there were two men in there, that rolled their windows down and said "Are you ok??" Kind of looking at me with some disgust haha. I managed to get out a weak "It's ok, I'm pregnant." With them replying, "So this is normal???" haha yes. They end up reversing and going back to their parking position. A few minutes later I am finally able to stop and we drive by the van. I roll down my window and told them thank you and sorry that they had to witness that. Me and Brooke were dying to know what they were thinking because both of us could seriously pass as 16 year olds. Haha When I got home I managed to throw up 5 more times. I realized after the 2nd time that I had food poisoning... lovely... I ate some old chicken pasta... apparently not a good idea. I have now managed to get food poisoning twice since I have been pregnant, as if being pregnant and having crohn's disease isn't enough haha. The great part about all of this... after a horribly long night of throwing up, yesterday morning I got up and went to the doctor's to hear my baby's heart beat for the first time... it was all worth it!
2 comments:
ewe nasty! hee hee. seriously womman stop eating poisoned food already!
holy crap girl! you've have food poisoning twice?? why is this the first i'm hearing about it?? i'm so sorry! how terrible! hope you're feeling much better! stop eating food that has already gone bad. :)
Post a Comment