I just got back from Houston and I am happy to see Ryan but so sad that I had to say good-bye to my sis and the kids:( I got there last Tuesday and had a blast every day! We played in the pool, giggled, danced, ate, shopped, and snuggled! The kids are cuter than ever and I love my new little niece... she was good practice for me too!! Below I also put a picture of my belly at 13 weeks... that is after eating a big Mexican dinner so it looks bigger than it really is... in other words... no one can tell I'm prego except me haha. Today on our drive to the airport I was already feeling pretty sick but we got stuck in some stop and go traffic and Kolby and Olivia were watching a movie in the back when Olivia started crying saying she didn't feel well. I looked back and she started throwing up all over herself. (She ate Fruit loops for breakfast) Kolby began to ask questions like... "Mommy can throw up be all different colors"? Sabrina- "Yep, all colors of the rainbow". Kolby- "Mommy is brown in the rainbow"? Me- "Ok.... no more talking Kolby". Haha I managed to not throw up and blew kisses to the kids through the car window as I left to the airport. I miss everyone like crazy and wish my sister and I could live together... seriously... we were meant to be together! Thanks sista... love ya and miss you and the kids, give them butterfly kisses for me!!
(Olivia looks a little drunk in this picture... yet still cute! haha)
Ryan is from Atlanta, Georgia and served a mission in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am from Seattle, Washington. Even though we were on opposite sides of the U.S we met in the small town of Rexburg. We dated for a year and then got married on December 22nd, 2006. We went to BYU Idaho.. the best school ever :) and graduated together in April 2009. We moved to Georgia and couldn't be more happy. On December 19th, 2010, our baby girl Avery was born and it was the best day of our lives. We are excited to bring another girl into this world in April. Ryan is working for a large chemical company. I am a stay at home momma and run my own business as a piano teacher and am loving every minute of it. We love being married, playing with our beautiful baby girl, watching college football together, going on vacations to the beach, and being with our families! We hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our crazy life!
1 comment:
Oh Britt, looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to play with you too! And by the way, your tummy looks so dang adorable! How exciting!
Post a Comment