In two days... these lovely faces are coming to see me! Yes can you believe it... they are actually leaving the state of washington and coming all the way down to good ol' Georgia!

Then on Saturday... we will be driving to this lovely place. Yep! We will be staying in Destin together for a week! Party!! No kids, no jobs just hanging out as best friends for an entire week in paradise!! Oh and did I mention that I get to see this sexy man (AKA my hubby) in a swim suit again whoo whoo! :)

There, we might meet up with this lovely face... she lives about an hour away from destin with her hubby so we hope she can meet up with us at least one of the days!

Ahhhh!!! I can't wait!!!!
5 comments:
Even though you already called me to say this very thing, I thought the world should know that....
Tomorrow I can say that I'm seeing you tomorrow!!!!
I can't believe we're actually going to go on vacation together! I'm so excited! We'll have to make this a tradition :)
Megan, if you read this, you better come! Can't wait to see you all!
Did I mention that I am excited? I'm soooooooooo excited!
I am working out details of coming out there. It's only and hour and a half of driving. So of course I will try and make it out!! Tickets go on sale for the Navy Ball on Wednesday morning (I think) so I would like to be here then. Other than that, I am all yours! Let me know when you want me to visit.
No worries, your non-tan friend will be ready to hit the beach!! (I don't thik I will ever be any shade other than white or red.)
Oh, and we need to get Aaron's motorcycle working ... or I might not be able to come out there. Because he actually has to work. Hehe.
I just read your last ten posts, and I must tell you... you are going to LOVE having a little girl. Nothing has blessed our lives more. I'm so happy for you, and I love the name.
-Stacie
how fun!!! the little plateau princess' reunite. Nothing is better. Have the time of your lives!! And i am so excited for your little baby girl:) wish we lived closer and we could bump bellys! love ya!
Post a Comment