05 September 2010

Maternity Shots

We are back from our beautiful vacation! We had an amazing time and are so sad that it's over. While we were there Darren and Brandi took a few maternity shots for us... thank you!! Even though I am hardly showing and 6 months prego now, I still wanted to get some pictures of the belly at the beach! Hope you enjoy :)

4 comments:

Janet said...

you look great!!! and so does that beach! amazing!

Aaron and Megan said...

Cuteness!! Darren took really nice pics of you. I am jealous, because the snapshots I took were not as vibrant and good looking as your pics. You are adorable! Love th pictures! Glad I was able to come down for a little beach time with you! ...When are you coming back? I need a beach buddy!

msweetwood said...

Love the pics. When is Ryan due?

Sabs said...

oh man you're such a hottie!!! kinda hate you! hee hee