09 September 2010

So Many Memories

As promised, here are the rest of our vacation pictures. Sorry there are so many but I had a hard time narrowing it down and I want all of these pictures in my printed blog book. We drove out on Saturday and arrived to a rainy and very quiet Destin. A few minutes in the condo we discover a lovely creature... a cockroach.. of course! I wasn't surprised but I don't think Brandi liked it too much:) We told Darren to kill it (Hence the 1st pic) however the big beast was too fast for us and we decided to leave the condo for a little bit. When we came back we found him on Brandi and Darren's bed... it was quite eventful! Sunday it was still raining which worked out cause we went to church and played games the rest of the day. The rest of the week went like this: got up, went to the beach, went to the pool, got ready, went out/ate dinner, came back to play games, watch youtube clips, and read! We are so glad that Megan got to venture out for the day too. It was great seeing you! We laughed so hard on this trip and it was so relaxing! I may have gained 5 pounds on this trip too... lay off me I'm pregnant and little Avery had a huge growth spurt last week alright? haha Thanks for coming out Brandi and Darren... we miss you... come back!!!!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

eewe! i hate hate hate roaches!!! i seriously get sick to my stomache thinking about them...ooooww my tummy!
next time you post pic of destin i better be in them!!! haha

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh this makes me miss you. What a fun trip! I think we should make it a tradition.... thoughts? :) Thanks for the post!

Also... did you REALLY put that picture of me and Darren on the beach? Come on... there's GOT to be a better beach shot! ;)