22 September 2010

Friday Night Lights

I love the show Friday Night Lights... I seriously haven't wanted to order anything off netflix but that show for weeks. So I figured it was a fitting title for this last weekend. On Friday we went to the high school rival game. It was fun because the whole town was basically there. Then early Saturday morning we got up and drove with Ry's family to Florida to watch the FSU vs. BYU game. It was so hot, lots of walking, and lots of FSU fans. We still had a blast despite the fact that we lost pretty bad. We weren't sitting with the rest of the BYU fans, we were sitting in a sea of FSU fans, luckily they were all nice. The boys with the crazy wigs were boys from our ward and my bro-n-law connor. I heard they made it on tv!! After the game we had to walk back to our car a mile away and that is where we ran into the mean fans. They wanted us to get drunk with them, asked where all of our wives were, and shouted "Mormons" at us (is that supposed to be offensive, cause I'm pretty sure they are just stating a fact in a mean voice haha) luckily there were only a few that were mean. Everyone else was really friendly! We then went out to a late dinner, slept in a hotel and left early the next morning to make it to church on Sunday. It was a really fun experience to be in such a big stadium and I love that we had a whole weekend full of football... I love the Fall!

1 comment:

Sabs said...

ahhhh just read your comment about sequel to sleepless in Seattle....so funny:) that really would be a good movie! you kill me