Conference weekend- it seriously is the best! I love just staying home all weekend, eating, listening to amazing talks, and being with family. Lately the weather has been amazing! Funny how I have become such a weather wimp lately because I think it feels so chilly at like 65 haha. Anyways it is finally starting to feel like Fall so Ryan played football in the morning and woke me up with some amazing doughnuts. Then we took a nice walk on Saturday morning which was weird cause we went to this park and then started wandering through the woods. We climbed up this hill and ended up at our apartment building... creepy... yet awesome. Then we organized files and watched conference together. That night the boys went to Priesthood and us girls obviously had to par-tay! We ordered pizzas and rented some chick flicks and then made crafts. The girls made little Halloween jars while my super creative momma-n-law and I made pom poms out of tulle to hang over Avery's crib. I can't wait to show you the nursery... if I ever get it finished! Anyways we had so much fun and were spiritually uplifted... what a great weekend!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
You have to teach me how to make those. SO cute!
Post a Comment