04 October 2010

Suga' Mama

Does anyone recognize this drink??
That's right... it is the most delicious drink ever! The glucose tolerant drink. For those who have not tried this... it really isn't bad, it just tastes like orange hi-c however, it burns the throat because it is so sweet and you have to drink it in 5 min. without eating anything afterwards. But it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was and I am proud to say that I don't have gestational diabetes! yay! I thought I would update everyone on how I am doing at 28 weeks or 7 months... can you believe it? I made it to the 3rd trimester whoo whoo! I have gained 12 pounds and sadly may have noticed my first stretch mark, I'm finally starting to show, I get cramps in my legs at night waking myself, Ryan, and my neighbors with my blood curling screams :) I pee 1-2 times in the middle of the night, I have a pinched nerve in my back that I have had since month 4, my belly sometimes appears lopsided and then I touch it and realize it is Avery in a weird position so I poke her a lot, it's our bonding time although she probably thinks it's annoying because she often moves away haha. I stare at her moving majority of the day and can't wait to actually hold her, I'm starting to have to use some self control when eating, I exercise at least 3-4 times a week, I sleep in until 10 everyday (judge me), every time I enter a new week I spend hours doing research of how she will develop and grow that week, I talk, think, and dream about Avery or have weird dreams that I am giving birth to her, I don't have cravings.. let down right? I have enjoyed every single minute of it, no matter the pains or the joys I have felt, they equally mean that God has given me the most precious gift and miracle, and I am madly in love with her.

4 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Are you wearing my magic traveling pants? Do you know that those pants have now seen four pregnancies? I'm so glad that my jeans are getting such good use. I absolutely loved those jeans. You'll love them post pregnancy too. They'll be the only thing you'll wear for a little while. Can you send me a pic of you in those jeans. I want to put together a little post with all of the preggers in them. Love you and glad that everything is going well. You look adorable ofcourse.

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh Brittany, you look so beautiful! Wish I could be there with you!

Mr and Mrs Merrill... said...

brittany you look so adorable!!! im so excited for you!!!

Jenn said...

You are soooo cute!!!!