14 October 2010

Regret

So... I'm feeling a little guilty. You see, I was so excited to get our crib from a sweet family in the ward on Tuesday. However, plans fell through and we were unable to pick it up then. I was devastated... seriously... not even being dramatic.... devastated haha. All day yesterday I was kind of in a cranky mood because of it. But then I decided I needed to snap out of it and realized that I would get the crib that day. So I washed Avery's sheets and then talked to Ryan hearing that the plans fell through again and that I would have to wait till Saturday. The tears came. I sobbed. Pathetic? Yes! Then after my melt down, we get a call that we could go pick it up. Haha wow all of that emotion for a stupid crib. My poor, poor hubby. He said "It's ok, you're pregnant and I know you were excited to get it. If you weren't pregnant you wouldn't be crying about this...also I guess we wouldn't be getting a crib." I love that my husband is so understanding. I really haven't had mood swings since I have been pregnant, I have been super happy, until this week! Sorry Ryan! I would like to promise that a ridiculous melt down like this will never happen again... but some how I think I would be lying.

3 comments:

Sabs said...

heeehee there there. cyring crib baby:)
i'm pretty sure the emotions don't completely disappear after you become a mama:)

Darren and Brandi said...

hahaha bummer. kinda funny to look back on though... right?? Does this mean your crib is set up though?! Are you going to share pictures or what??

Heather Curtis said...

I loved reading this entry because I can relate. Random meltdowns. ha. Just wait until after the baby is born- that is when it got worse for me. A simple song on the radio could get the tears flowing. I just love your blog. I wish I could see you and hang out. You look amazing in all your pics!