I got the idea from my sister to do a Halloween piano recital. All of my students were so cute and so excited to come and play in their costumes. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment so by the time I got home I was getting a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to get everything done... especially hanging up decorations. Summer luckily had an early release day and so willingly came over and was a life saver! We blew up balloons, balanced ourselves while hanging up streamers, decorated cupcakes like pumpkins, and made pumpkin bread and carmel apples. All of my students did an amazing job and at the end we all got to munch on treats and watch Monster House! It was a blast... did I mention that I love my job?!?
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
Holy crap! That is amazing. I want to be you. Also, you look adorable!
Such a cute idea! I love it! What a cute little piano teacher you are, I bet those kids had a blast!
I just love you! Everything is so cute (including you!) and what is Ryan supposed to be!?! haha
wow you are awesome!! your treats look soooooooo cute!!! i love your costume too!
Post a Comment