As opposed to my last crib post, this one I am not embarrassed about. On Saturday I cleaned the crib off and Ryan primed and painted it just to freshen it up. We let it dry and then later that night assembled it. The funny part... we assembled, put the bedding on it in the family room... not the smartest decision we have ever made because when we tried to move it to the other room, it was too big for the door way. It was hilarious! Ryan was a good sport while I laughed and took pictures hehe. We unassembled it and then put it in the room and re-assembled it. Next pictures will hopefully be the lanterns and tulle pom poms hanging over the crib!
(The picture above is Ryan in the laundry room trying to get the crib into her room... his eyes a little creepy... he must've been concentrating really hard or... thinking evil thoughts towards me while I laughed, watched him sweat, and took pictures :)
3 comments:
So cute! I LOVE the bedding! Where's it from?
Oh Brittany, that bedding is so dang cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to see everything put together! You're such a cute mom!
oh my goodness! I too am loving the bedding and LANTERNS!? i can't wait to see those! I looove lanterns!
Post a Comment