22 October 2010

Avery's Stats

Went to the doctor today... it went fabulously! I loved having my hubby and mom-n-law next to me again for this ultrasound. Thanks for the support and being so involved! Since I have Crohn's I get to have more ultrasounds then an average pregnancy... it's awesome!!!! Avery is a whoppin... 3 lbs. 10 oz... I can't believe she is that big already. We think she will probs be close to 7 1/2 pounds when she is born but we don't know for sure. She is measuring exactly to her due date so I am 30 weeks and 4 days. The doctor said she couldn't look better, always good to hear! She already has hair (which apparently she has hair on her head really early, she takes after her mama, not her father on that one) ! And she has the cutest nose and full lips. The doctor got an amazing picture of her nostrils and lips.. if this picture shot was taken of any other person...it would not be attractive... however since she is my lil babe... it was the cutest thing ever! It is the picture in the middle row on the right. As for you Avery, keep growing little one. Even though it is killing me to wait and meet you, your mommy and daddy want you to be as healthy and full grown as possible.

3 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Yay!! She is sure growing! Can't wait to meet her!

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh Brittany, aren't ultrasound pictures the best?? I was obsessed with Cade's. It's so fun to see them inside of you! She is adorable already!

Sabs said...

wow those lips are gorgeous! can't wait to kiss'm!