On Saturday I had my student's piano recital. They did so amazing!!! I get so nervous for them. I was only missing 2 students which was a pretty good turn out considering December is crazy for everyone! Some of my favorites from the recital was when my youngest student played a song that I actually didn't know what song he was playing until he played the last 4 notes of his actual recital song haha. Another favorite was when my oldest student added on to Carol of the Bells and made his own version and it was way better than the original. And lastly, we finished the recital and everyone was in the other room getting treats when one of my students barely showed up. Everyone came back from eating their treats and listened to her play her 2 songs. Poor girl looked embarrassed that she showed up an hour late! They all did amazing and did their teacher proud. This is my last week of teaching until February. I will miss them!
I put the above picture in because apparently I rest my arms on my belly all the time and didn't even realize it haha. It is just a perfect arm rest! Also... bummer that my dress is so wrinkly but no matter what I do, once I sit down it looks that way.
Way to go students! Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I actually thought it was just one of those dresses that is permanently wrinkled haha And I thought it was cute! You should just buy those dresses so you don't have this problem :)
Post a Comment