Who can guess how many years we've been married?? 4...I know can you believe it?! I recently just told someone that we had been married 3 years and then later had to correct myself and tell them 4. It has just gone by so fast! I love being married! It's the best. This year we pretended our anniversary was on the 10th just in case the 'lil' one decides to join us on our actual anniversary, the 22nd. I'm thinking we should officially change our anniversary date since the 22nd will for sure never get celebrated because of Christmas and the birth of a baby close to it. Since we were married in December we usually try to embrace it and do something christmasy. This year we first went to this yummy restaurant called Pastas and Tapas...a little romantic European restaurant. Then we went to the Transiberian Orchestra Christmas concert. It was amazing! They had fire and lasers shooting practically right at us. We had such a blast! I love you Ryan so much. I can't believe it has been 4 years already. We have such a great understanding of each other and each other's needs. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Thank you for being a worthy priesthood holder, the breadwinner, a jokester, incredibly smart, and loving me for who I am and asking for nothing in return. I love you Ryan and can't wait to spend many more years with you and our new family:) Happy anniversary.
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a really fun anniversary! Aaron and I were able to go the Trans Siberian Orchestra last year. Indeed it was amazing!! (Although almost too loud in the Key Arena.)
Post a Comment