So I know that ya'll are probably tired of hearing about my pregnancy but it turns out that it's the only thing that is on my mind as of late. Don't worry only 3 more weeks then it can be all about baby. Anyways, I finally got up the courage to show you my bare big tummy at 37 weeks. I figured it would be fun for me to look back on and show my kids! Then later today I went to my YW activity and when I went in more than 40 girls and leaders were all sitting in a dark room shouting surprise! They all planned a surprise baby shower for me! Aren't they so sweet!!!? My mom-n-law and ryan were in on it too! They were all so secretive. I can't tell you how much I love these girls and leaders...they seriously make me a better and happier person. They all pitched in and got me a high chair and an Einstein activity saucer. They planned a cute candy game and all the girls got to decorate cupcakes at the end. I love you girls!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
haha! super cute! and transparent:) i love the headless belly shots! i kinda wanna rub it:)
The pregnancy talk is NOT getting old. Also, you look amazing! Do you even have one stretch mark??? Kill you!
Aw! How fun that they did that for ya! I'm so excited they got you some good stuff! Ps-I knew about it too hehe :) so I had to keep secrets from you too! Love you! Also, you look so good! It looks like you haven't even gained any except in your belly! That's awesome!
CUTE! I'm sure those young women love having you as their leader!
Post a Comment