Yes...this is a very frequently asked question amongst many strangers. Seriously...until 7 months no one could tell I was even prego and now all of a sudden every person comes up to me and says that I must be due any day now. Haha it's awkward when I tell them that I still have over 3 weeks left! What happened to the time where I just looked comfortably pregnant...that stage must have passed quickly. Also...I went to Walmart this week and a woman just stared at me and laughed and said..."are you ready?" ...Weird...then the lady next to her said "and you must be having a boy." I politely said "nope, it's a girl"....I don't think she believed me but I didn't have my very graphic ultrasounds to prove it. Not 5 min. later a lady stopped me in the isle and said...are you having a boy, because you carry so low? Again I laughed and said..."It better be a girl!" (I'm getting use to responding this way since I have had at least a dozen people ask me this question in the last 2 months) It seems that the whole world is convinced that Avery is a boy...shhh don't tell her that! All in all I am pretty entertained by people's stares and conversations with me. It is almost like I walk into a store and immediately have at least 10 new friends to have conversations with. Well I can't believe that time is flying by so fast and that I'm almost ready to pop! I went to the docs yesterday and I had gained 4 pounds of mainly water weight since last week...sick. Avery is in the right position, I'm dilated to about a 2 and my cervix is softening. (I'm sure you wanted to know the details on that) I'm very excited that for my 1st pregnancy my body is responding and getting ready for this little bundle of joy to come soon. Only 24 more days or 25 if I have to be induced on the 28th! Enjoy the pictures...it was late at night and I was tired and swollen...but still happy as can be!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
5 comments:
Wow I would talk to you in the store as well and ask if you need assistance walking with all that weight up front! You are almost done!
You are so dang cute! I think it is so funny total strangers come up and talk to you about being pregnant! At least you don't have to worry that you just look chubby! haha
Everyone thought I was going to be a boy (no ultrasound but everyone was POSITIVE!) and I wasn't and I turned out okay so little Avrey will be fine! :)
Isn't it funny how complete strangers feel like it's ok to talk to you just because you are pregnant? Have you had a stranger touch your stomach yet?? :)
And by the way, you are so freaking cute! I wish you were this pregnant when I saw you! It's so fun! I can't wait to meet this little girl!!!
I can't believe people say that. You're tiny and so cute!! I can't believe you're almost done!!
just tell them...what you think i'm pregnant?! gets em everytime:)
Post a Comment