Ryan is 27!! What an old man! His birthday celebrations started on Friday when we went to the movies and saw Unstoppable. Then on Saturday we watched rival football games... and saw BYU lose:( After, we met up with his family at our favorite restaurant, Chepe's. After dinner, Ryan really wanted to open his presents from me so we went home and he opened his gifts...I know lame right...the day before his birthday! But I got him a sweater and and blazer and then I got him his favorite game...Ticket to Ride. It seriously is amazing!! Normally it is super expensive but I got a great deal on it on Amazon. So Ryan and I had our Christmas tree lit, had a football game on and played the game together. It was soooo fun! On his actual bday, Sunday, I made him breakfast, we went to church and then went to his family's house to have a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner. Then he got to open presents and eat a delicious chocolate sheet cake. Then we played his new game until 11:30 with his family! It was amazing. I may have had more fun than him on his birthday. His one bday wish was for me to not take pictures...haha too bad for him...I didn't grant him that wish. That's why he is making faces in practically every picture. I love you Ryan. You are so easy to make happy. Thanks for being the best husband ever. Happy Birthday!
Awkward...I tried to scoot over so I wouldn't be in any of these pictures...apparently I didn't scoot over far enough...lovely.
2 comments:
Haha glad I'm not the only one who married an old man! And one who hate getting his picture taken! That's what Greg says on his birthday too. : )
PS-You are super cute and I can't wait to see your baby!
dahaha! ryry secretly loves all the pictures i just know it:)
Post a Comment