Slowly, I'm trying to catch up on blogging but I am waiting for my momma to send me pictures from her camera. But just thought I would update a little. The day after Christmas my
parents flew in and luckily made their flight even though we were having a snow storm. My parents as usual spoiled us and especially Avery. My dad got to stay for a week and I loved every minute of it. He fixed everything in my apartment for me and became bffs with all the workers at ace hardware:) He loved just holding Avery and staring at her. As you know my sis got to fly in for New Year's and stayed for 4 days. It was an amazing surprise and so fun to be together as mothers for the 1st time holding our girls. Then my momma got to stay the longest! She was supposed to leave on the 11th but her flight got cancelled because Georgia got hit with a really bad winter storm leaving everyone stranded at their homes for a week including my hubby....it was so fun!!! Luckily my hubby is really good at driving on ice and snow and got her to the airport the next day. My mom was amazing! Every morning she would take Avery for me so I could go back to sleep. She did all of our laundry...which is ridiculous how much more I have now! She cooked for us every night. She took me to cosco and bought all of my favorites for me. We watched chick flicks and ate airheads every day. We watched the whole 2nd season of Parenthood. She gave Avery baths and snuggled. We watched football games and played Ticket to Ride several times a day. My mom is the best! I hope I can be that good of a mom for Avery. Thank you family! I love you! Here are a few pictures but hopefully soon I will post more of the last month.
This is what we opened our door to last Monday morning. This area is covered but the wind blew that much snow just in front of our door.
Avery was able to enjoy sleeping through her first Ohio State Football game...we are brainwashing her young. Oh...and they won in the final seconds...intense!!!
Being a mom is seriously the best! I'm so lucky to have a very calm and happy baby. I feel great and Avery and I are enjoying our daily schedule. Daddy is amazing and is so in love with her. He has been so helpful and loves coming home to his girls. Life is wonderful!
2 comments:
Avery is such a doll! What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to hold her! I don't know if I can wait that long for you to come! ;) Can't wait to see you! Thanks for the update!
She's adorable!!!
Post a Comment