01 February 2011

A Beautiful Weekend

On Friday we went on our date night to a place called Cheeseburger Bobby's. It was delicious!!!! Avery of course was the third wheel.
Then we came home and gave kisses to Avery and gave her a bath. Then we chowed down on ice cream and stayed up till 1 watching the last season of Lost.
Then on Sunday we had special visitors, Grandma Cushman and Jay! The day was perfect. We took Avery to Church for the 1st time. She got attacked by all of the YW! Then we went to my in-laws and Grandma got to see her 1st great grandchild. They connected right away:) We also got to take family pictures outside and it was a beautiful 70 degrees and sunny! Then Ryan made his chimichangas; request from the birthday girl...Lolly...momma Cush! We played games and ate delicious cake. It was a great weekend. Thanks for coming Grandma and Jay, it was so good to see you!

4 comments:

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

You do not look like you just had a baby. And it dosn't look like you have ever eaten ice cream until one in the morning. You are so skinny! You look great!

CASEY & NICOLE said...

Brittany, your little girl is soo darling!! And you look amazing, of course! I heard you live in Atlanta...where?? I will be moving there in March to Newnan, its south of Atlanta. Let me know! My e-mail is njc8686@yahoo.com

Heather Curtis said...

I love how you do your hair. You really rock the curls and the straight doo. Anyway, we need to talk. I love hearing about your date night- it makes me want to call my man and tell him to take me out right now... just without the children :) He has been working a ton lately so that hasn't happened as much as it should. You look wonderful sweetcush! And your adorable babe!

Heather Curtis said...

... when I said adorable babe I was talking about Avery, not Ryan. I thought maybe he'd need some clarification. :) I miss you guys!