13 February 2011

Sunday Best with Aunt Jean

My Aunt Jean came last Sunday and it was so fun! We met up with her at church where she met Miss Avery for the first time. Unfortunately I had a breast infection which in turn was upsetting Avery's tummy...so we probably weren't too much fun to hang out with but we loved having her! We got to hang out all Sunday and most of Monday before she had to fly to Florida :( We watched a chick flick and Say Yes to the Dress, ate peach cobbler and ordered delicious Mexican food, and she took care of us sickies! Thanks Aunt Jean. We miss you terribly!
Also... Ryan and I were out and about this week and I looked down to see this...
Does this look like the wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz to anyone else??

3 comments:

Sabs said...

teee heeee love the witchy tights:)

hi aunt jean!!! we love you too!!

Darren and Brandi said...

those tights are so adorable! LOVE them!

Heather Curtis said...

Definitely a cute wicked witch of the west.