Happy Valentine's Day! Here are some pictures from church yesterday and today. I am so deeply in love with my sweet husband more and more every day. I am in awe every day of what an amazing daddy he is. He is SO helpful and steals Avery from my arms all the time to give her kisses. Ryan and Avery are the loves of my life. I couldn't be more excited to spend my Valentine's Day with them! I hope all of you know... that I love you too and hope you have an amazing holiday! XOXO
(hehe the picture above makes me giggle...my lil' Russian girl)
5 comments:
I think I want Avery's wardrobe. She has the most darling clothes! Except she is a million times cuter.
Will Avery be my Valentine!?! She's the cutest ever!
You guys are cute. Next year I will be color coordinated on this holiday too :)
ooooh i love her hat! hahaha! oh she's just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! can i have her? hahahaha.
LOVE the tutu! You always dress so cute too. I still remember how cute your 4th of July outfit was in Minnesota!
Post a Comment