03 March 2011

Baptism and Sunday Best

Saturday, one of our cute YW got baptized. It was the 3rd YW baptism in the last couple of months...what great missionaries these girls are to their friends. Avery was dressed in a soft pink dress and cowgirl boots. Right after these pictures...she pooped all the way through her diaper and dress haha.
Sunday, we matched in animal print. I don't know if I can keep up with matching! On Sundays we go spend time with my in-laws and when Avery was taking her nap Lolly (momma cush) and I spent time taking fun pictures of her. It is a lot harder than it looks trying to get her in a good position without waking her up. We just had so much fun taking pictures of her!

4 comments:

Andrea Livingston said...

Avery is one fashionable girly! I love that you guys match to church! So cute!

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh my gosh. I don't even know what to say. She is the most adorable thing EVER! Cade is going to go CRAZY when he meets her!!! :)

Jenn said...

This girl has the cutest clothes! I love the cowgirl boots. So cute! And I love when you guys match. : )

Heather Curtis said...

You don't want her to get comfortable looking so good topless... ha ha. She is adorable.