18 March 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Hope you all had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day! It is somewhat of a lame holiday...yet I love it! I love being forced to wear green and coming up with creative foods to make green. This year we were going to go to an Irish Pub and watch the BYU game however, they weren't taking reservations so I didn't want to have to wait for hours with a baby. So then plan b was to make my mom's St. Patrick's Day green soup...which is amazing. However, it was 70 degrees and we didn't feel like eating hot soup. So plan c- pizza, salad, and brownies with green frosting on them while watching the BYU game at home. The luck of the Irish was on our side because BYU won! Even though Avery wore green all day...those cute little cheeks got several pinches during the day. And yes...I did have to wash our green comforter after this photo shoot because she felt the need to puke and pee several times on it...hehe it was worth it!

1 comment:

Heather Curtis said...

How can you not love baby bums? They are so cute. And especially cute with only an adorable hat on. I love that pic! I'm glad you had a fun day! Go BYU!