The weekend started out with Avery and I going to the pool for a little while and then came home to watch basketball. Then Ryan came home from work just in time to leave for a camp-out with the YM. After, Avery and I ventured over to the high school and watched Uncle Connor win his soccer game! Summer then came over and we watched more basketball and ate snacks and had a girl's sleep over. The next day Ryan came home and took a nice long nap! Then the 3 of us went to the pool for a little bit...is it wrong that we get to lay out in 80 degree weather in March?...I love it!!! We ate a delicious dinner at Chipotle outside, walked around outdoor shops, got ice cream, and then came home to watch March Madness till after midnight!
Sunday Best
No comments:
Post a Comment