29 March 2011

Way to Make a Liar Out of Me

Dear Avery,
Thank you for making a liar out of me. I told everyone last week that you rolled over on your own 3 times! Now you won't do it for anyone. You rolled over again this morning but once I put the camera in front of you, you pretended like you have never rolled over in your life! Oh well maybe next time. Also, I love how at the end she lays down because she is so exhausted and also...did you notice her huge bald spot on the back of her head? She keeps rubbing it off from laying on her back too much!

3 comments:

Kimberly Moore said...

Brittany! Your daughter is adorable!!! And I love everything about your blog. So cute.

msweetwood said...

I love the grunts!

Sabs said...

oh avery... dont be shy. We wanna see you roll! "Now let me see you tootsie roll to the left to the left to the right to the right".heeeheeeheee