So I've been a bad wife.... it turns out cooking is a little more difficult than I thought with teaching piano. Mondays are especially difficult since I teach till 7:30 and then Avery eats right after, but I can't dedicate every day of the week to turkey sandwiches! So I decided to whip out the good 'ol' crock pot. I made Greek chicken with pitas as well as a Greek salad. To be honest I liked putting the chicken in the salad more than the pita...so good! Oh how I love thee crock pot! You make my house smell yummy all day long. You hardly make me do any work. You allow me to eat almost immediately after piano. You make plenty of yummy food for left overs!
After a healthy meal my bodied obviously demanded that I put junk food in immediately so I made our own personal cookie monsters with left over cookie dough and ice cream!
5 comments:
All of that looks delicious!!
Nice work :]
Oh my holy yumminess. I miss cookie monsters SOOO badly. Maybe we should make them when you are here :)
Would you mind making all of that for me (in 2 months) when I am there? I can't WAIT to get out there!
That was Brooke Cushman PS (as if you didn't know), I wasn't logged in, whoops!
Post a Comment