14 April 2011

The Charm of Seattle

Tuesday
  • Flew to Seattle, where Avery slept most of the 5 hours...thank you!
  • Played with Oma and Opa
Wednesday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Went to Northbend Outlet Mall
  • Ate a delicious caramel apple
  • Got cute clothes for the kiddos for our family beach vacation
  • Hung out with Brandi and Cade
  • Gave Avery a real bath in the tub where she splashed and splashed
(I was hoping that the picture above showed more of the kitchen...my parents have newly renovated their kitchen and it looks amazing!)
Thursday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Played pickleball
  • Took pictures with Avery's future hubby...he was so cute...the kisses were all him...he just loved on her
  • Went shopping and ate at a French Bakery
  • Ate dinner at Mongolian Grill...yum
  • Watched a movie at Brandi's parents' movie theater
Friday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Went to Seattle
  • Ate at Red Robin on the waterfront
  • Made stake tacos and avocados with mom
  • Watched Tangled and ate cheese cake (notice a trend around food ?!)
(Delicious cheese factory)
Saturday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Went to my baby shower that Brandi and her family threw for me- THANK YOU!
  • Had pizza, salad, and games with Uncle Dan, Eleanor, Brandi, Darren, and Cade
("stinky" diaper game...gotta love chocolate bars!)
Sunday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Went to church
  • Went to Brandi and Darren's new house with my parents
  • Ate a delicious meal that Brandi made and let Avery and Cade's love grow for each other
Monday
  • Played with Oma and Opa
  • Ate at Taco Time
  • Went shopping
  • Took lots of pictures
  • Watched a movie
Tuesday
  • No pictures necessary
  • Cried
  • Gave hugs and kisses
  • Waved good-bye from the plane
P.S- Sorry there are so many pictures....my dad is super talented and got too many amazing pictures....also sorry that I am in almost ever picture...it turns out that Avery can't sit or stand on her own hehehe

5 comments:

ALIX said...

oh looks like such a fun trip! avery is such a doll! I want to just pinch those cheeks!!

Alex and Whitney said...

Great pictures! Looked like a fun and busy week!

Sabs said...

I love these!!!! home sick and avery sick! Olivia says, "I wish Aunt Brittany would come here so we could see her baby!"

2 fav pics....Avery staring at the fish at Pikes and mom with the glasses. Hillarious!

Brandi Litchfield said...

Ok some of those pictures need to be removed. That aside, I love reliving your trip :) I can't believe it has come and gone already. I hate that...

Miss you like crazy!

Heather Curtis said...

JEALOUS!!!!