The Atlanta temple has been closed for over a year and a half, and now it is finally done being renovated! So on Saturday we had the opportunity to go to the open house with our friends Justin, Tallie and their adorable daughter Brynlee. It was a beautiful day and the temple and grounds were breath-taking. Of course, right when we got out of the car Avery totally had a blow out and it was all over her dress, bloomers, car seat and Ryan's shirt...it was priceless! We got her all cleaned up to the best that we could, and we were able to enjoy the rest of the day. I can't believe how different the temple looks inside and the spirit we felt there was real. I can't wait for the dedication and celebration where our youth have been working on a dance for the prophet for weeks now. It will be great to be able to go to the temple again and not have to drive to another state to go! Amazing what you take for granted when you have a temple so close and then it is closed...it really makes me appreciate all those people who travel long distances all the time to go to church or the temple, what a sacrifice.
After the temple we went shopping and ate at Red Robin :)
Sunday Best
2 comments:
Yeah! When does this temple officially open? I am excited to see it!
Also, that is a cute skirt you are wearing. I like it! :)
Dang, that comment was me.
(I wasn't logged in!)
Post a Comment