24 April 2011

Trip Out West Take Two

Our ward sent two girls and I out to BYUI from Wednesday-Friday last week. It was a crazy short trip but totally worth it! The girls wanted to check out the campus and I was lucky enough to be the adult to go with them. It was so fun to travel with these cute girls! I loved being able to be with my bro and sis'n'law and their adorable kids. I miss them so much. My parents also happened to be in town. So on Wednesday we went on campus and sooo much has changed....it is sooo beautiful! I miss it! Then the girls got to spend the night on campus with a friend. On Thursday I got to spend the whole day with my family going out to eat, shopping, and playing with my niece and nephew. Friday we were already on our way back home. We are super exhausted but it was so fun to go back to the place where I have such great memories and spend time with family! Good luck to these cute girls in their college decisions.
This is the new amazing food court on campus...the girls couldn't decide what to eat!
It looks like my niece has long spiky hair...it was a plant...
Cousins meeting for the 1st time...presh!
Ty and his daddy dancing with the Wii
Boy do I wish we had a Cafe Rio in GA
I also wish we had yummy cupcake places here...
There was a random group doing yoga in the airport and the girls decided to join in hehehe...
Good-bye Idaho!

1 comment:

Darren and Brandi said...

What??? You wend to Idaho?? That's random... when did you get asked to do this? They paid for you? What the heck? SOO not fair! :)