03 May 2011

Judge Me

I don't know what the deal lately has been but I have NOT wanted to clean at all. I have been super lazy since I have had Avery. I was so good when I was prego! She is such a good baby that I should be able to get a lot accomplished in a day but usually I just sit around playing with her or sleeping, blog stalking, watching movies/tv, talking on the phone, laying out, and teaching piano. I can't seem to get myself motivated to do anything in the house! But lately all the clutter has been driving me nuts! So... I sucked it up yesterday, turned on some good tunes, put Avery in her bouncer, and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. It was good! Once I got started it really wasn't bad...why then do I forget every time after I clean to just maintain and then it will never get too bad? Oh man...I can't imagine what it will be like when I am in a house with even more people to clean up after and even more laundry to fold. But while I was cleaning... I thought... wow I love my life. Pathetic that I let cleaning stress me out! It really was quite enjoyable to do my wifely/motherly duties and to sit in a clean home now while blogging! Also how could I not enjoy cleaning with this cute face smiling at me...now do you kind of see why I get distracted so much and never get anything done?!

1 comment:

Darren and Brandi said...

Not judged. I just cleaned my bathrooms today for the first time in like a month.... don't judge me :) te he he doesn't it feel so good to clean though? seriously... it's amazing. it just sucks DOING it. I have high hope of how clean my house will be when I'm done with school, but I'm afraid that I will still be just as lazy as far as this is concerned... maybe we can motivate each other :)