20 May 2011

My Life... Changed Forever

Today for the first time in my life, I consumed something that didn't come out of my mom's ... for lack of a better word, frontal food bags. It was squash and it was magical! The trajectory of my life has been forever altered. The glorious taste and texture of that orangeish brown puree was like ... well, I don't have a whole lot in my repertoire to compare it to but believe me when I tell you it was awesome! Life has taken on a whole new meaning. I have so much to live for. The amount of other possible flavors and colors mashed and strained into a little jar are seemingly limitless. I will keep you posted on other exciting new adventures I have in my eating chair. I look forward to finding what else this life has to offer me! Perhaps carrots? ...
-Avery
*Transcriber: Ryan Cushman*

2 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

haha that was so funny! at first i was like... what??? then i caught on and i just love it! i knew from the moment i read frontal food bags that it had to be ryan writing :) just wait till you can put cheerios on her tray! life just keeps getting better and better :)

Sabs said...

glorious and magical! teeehee love it. Avery watch your language...frontal food bags?! sheesh! :)