Last Friday was my 4th piano recital I have had here in Georgia. It was a great success! Unfortunately I was missing 6 of my students but planning an event where all of them can come...is next to impossible! They all did great and then we got to enjoy a ton of food. The table picture is before everyone brought all their goodies. Every square inch of that table was covered with treats...that is the best part about the whole recital....eating! (jk?) Now we are winding down and getting into summer schedule which I am looking forward to. I will have lessons at 10 in the morning and hopefully be down around 12 and have the rest of the day to enjoy Summer!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
so cute!its hard to find you in the pic. are your students the same height as you? :)
Post a Comment