Yes..it's true...we went to Florida again last week! This time was girls only! I made sure all of my piano students had all of their lessons at the beginning of the week and then momma Cush, Summer, Avery and I left Wednesday morning for Tampa to go see Grandpa Cush and Phoebe. I love going to visit them and I love seeing them with Avery. She loves that Great Grandpa of hers! This visit was a very special visit because my mother-n-law wanted to learn how to make Grandpa's famous spaghetti and meatballs...it is to die for! I'm so glad that his recipe can now be passed on for generations! In addition we were able to go to their pool and they also took us out to my favorite restaurant there, Kokopelli's! We also were able to go see my cousin and her cute family who just moved to Tampa recently. They were so sweet and made us yummy shish kabobs and then took us to their amazing pool. It was so fun to see where they live and how much they love it there! I can't wait for them to come and visit us here in Atlanta! Then the drive home on Saturday...the not so fun part of the trip. It was supposed to be a 6-7 hr drive but instead took us 10 hours due to rain, traffic, and stops. My poor mother'n'law drove the whole way so that I could sit back with slightly cranky Avery. By the end of the drive we were soooo bored that we decided to give Avery her first pony:) We had a blast and I just love Grandpa and Phoebe so much. It feels like I have always had them in my life and I hate saying good-bye to them!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
2 comments:
We love Florida for our home! Looks like you had fun ... as usual. Britt, you really do live in a bathing suit near a swimming all summer long!!
Sorry that you got stuck in the rain on your trip back north. Last weekend there were crazy amounts of rain. It was non-stop for days!! People always say it rains in Seattle! They need to come down here during the 'hurricane season.' Then they would realize other places rain just as much!!
Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh. That is THE cutest pony I have ever seen!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment